“I learned that we can achieve anything we want only if we try to achieve it.”
Nancy Castaneda, 7th grader
“I’ve learned to express myself and communicate with others.”
Mauricio Garcia, 10th Grader
“The staff helps you learn to achieve the things you want in life, to realize being in harmony is best for everyone and when you work together you can accomplish more things.”
Olimar Vega, 6th Grader
“I like how it gives kids a lot of confidence and teaches you responsibility.”
Gennyvera Pacheco, 5th Grader
“What I like about KidSingers is that it gives me confidence”
Huver Miranda, 8th Grader
“I’ve learned from being a KidSinger that you need to respect others so they can respect you.”
Selina Mendoza, 6th Grader
“I love expressing my heart and soul through the words of the songs.”
Elizabeth Kent, 8th Grader
“It keeps me busy and staying out of trouble such as drugs and gangs”
Brian Williams, 9th Grader
“We get to meet new people, make friends, and have a chance to be a great role model for the kids.”
Joceline Zaragoza, 11th Grader
“That it makes me feel special and important. Everyone is unique and has their own personality.”
- KidSingers (KS) definitely played a very important role in her self-confidence, academic success, and social skill development.
- I have seen a positive change in her reading & writing.
- He has gained maturity since joining KS. I definitely think KS has had a great impact on him. And it gives him a positive way funnel his energy & talent.
- She has blossomed…. she has a confidence & self-assurance that comes with sharing & developing a talent that permeates all areas of life.
- This program keeps kids involved in positive experiences and off the streets. It gives him a sense of belonging.
- She has shown improvement in her school work. She is very friendly and not afraid of giving a helping hand.
- His self-esteem & academics have improved & he keeps a positive attitude. KS has a great impact on him. He is a role model for other students & his citizenship is outstanding.
- KS has had an impact, she has grown academically & socially. She is very respectful and is an excellent example to others.
- KS is very important for my students. It has taught them responsibility & commitment. These students really need this type of program.
- She has blossomed and demonstrated an extremely positive attitude & self- expression.
- He has come out of his shell, he is enthusiastic about school & is involved in extra- curricular activities such as student council. KS has helped him make friends & reinforced the idea of treating people with kindness & respect.
- She is more respectful with others, more fair & kind, more confident, more positive. Thinking about the group keeps her busy, and that is a blessing to keep her mind off unhealthy things like drugs & gangs.
- She is more responsible & accountable like how to keep a schedule and be on time.
- Keeps my son out of trouble.
- Shows her teamwork is what count – each person is important, each voice can contribute to a beautiful song. You are never alone when you include music in your life.
- My son is not as violent, he is more affectionate, talkative and happy.
- The great effect from KidSingers is that it has shown us the need we have to support our kids and be involved in their lives.
- It has helped with family unity, which facilitates solutions for every problem.
- Staff is enthusiastic & genuinely care.
- She is more disciplined, amicable, and her grades have improved. She is more responsible. It brings us together. She has more interest in family ties.
- Very special for us & our son.
- KS makes her feel important, and makes her think she can become someone important in the future. Makes us be more together & talk.
- She feels more loved because we can show her our support by taking her back & forth to concerts and rehearsals. It helps our family to help each other, and to respect each other….to unify us.
- My daughter’s confidence has soared. She is no longer afraid to read out loud in her classroom.
- KidSingers’ program has a good effect on our family – we have joined more as a family.