KidSingers is a 501(c)(3) organization, tax ID 33-0634602
Ways to support:
Adopt-a-KidSinger donors can underwrite full or partial sponsorship for a youth currently in KidSingers. KidSingers’ cost to provide one student with a full year of programs and services is $1,500.
- Full Sponsorship is $1,500
- Partial Sponsorships may be given in the amounts of $1,200, $900, $600, $300
- General Support in any amount
Unrestricted donations of any amount are gladly accepted and needed to support KidSingers’ overall program and operating needs. Expenses include: music literature, transportation, instruction, insurance, performance costs, rehearsal expenses and rent, costuming, musicians, recording, printing.
Link Your Ralphs Card
Linking your Ralphs card costs you nothing, yet it provides KidSingers with important funding. Please print a copy of the Ralphs Letter and have your local Ralph’s scan the barcode for KidSingers to receive the donations. (The 2011 date on the bottom is not an expiration date and therefore is still valid.) Download Ralphs Letter
College Scholarships are awarded each year to graduating KidSingers. Funds go directly to the college or trade school of their choice. Please email us for more information on scholarships.
Help underwrite the costs of presenting our three major concerts a year. All underwriting gifts of $500 or more receive program print recognition.
- Include KidSingers in your estate plan
- Gifts of stock are gladly accepted
- Gifts designated to KidSingers Endowment help provide a stable and vital source of income. While a gift’s principal remains intact, its earnings are used to help fund annual program costs. A gift received today or pledged for the future will work now and in the future to help KidSingers fulfill its mission. Please email us for more information.
Enter your donation, above, with a credit card or you may mail your check to:
3947 E. La Palma Avenue,
Anaheim, CA 92807
Or call 714-630-3883 with your credit card information.